ROLE OF THE PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR
The Principal Investigator primary responsibilities for the oversight and technical success of the project as
outlined in the funded proposal. The position ensures that the project is completed in accordance with FDA, ICH,
and GCP guidelines. The Principal Investigator is also responsible for the fair and equitable treatment of participants.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintain accurate records
- Sign and review regulatory documents as well as lab reports and other procedural documents
- Report project progress, updates to the sponsors
- Assess and report adverse events
- Keep research participants informed at all times
- Attend necessary investigator meetings
- Work alongside study coordinators to ensure smooth workflow and troubleshoot as needed
Become a Principal Investigator
BONUS: NO COST TO YOU!
Since we have absorbed your overhead, as an Investigator, you will NOT incur out of pocket expenses.
Phone: (954) 582-7007
Fax: (954) 580-8085
2964 N State Road 7, Suite
200 Margate, FL 33063